Get naloxone

We provide free opioid overdose reversal medication (naloxone, Narcan) to people and organizations all over Okanogan County. 


To get Narcan/naloxone for yourself or someone you know, text us at (509) 588-7925


For organizations interested in training your staff to administer naloxone or making the medication available to the people you serve, email


Check out the resources below for additional Okanogan-based harm reduction and recovery info. 

Image by Ave Calvar

Medically-supported recovery

For medication that helps to get off and stay off opioids

 Family Health Centers

Primary Care OTN Team

Call/ text (509) 322-5971

Walk in 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri


1003 Koala Dr, Omak

106 South Whitcomb Ave, Tonasket

525 West Jay Ave, Brewster

541 W. 2nd Ave, Twisp

Image by Massimiliano Morosinotto

Syringe services

For clean syringes, fentanyl test strips, and Narcan

Public Health Syringe Exchange

Call (509) 422-7140

Walk in 12-4:30pm, Thu-Fri

1234 S. 2nd Ave, Okanogan

Image by Dino Reichmuth

Mental health support

Services include substance use disorder prevention, education, evaluation, treatment, management and recovery support.

For 24-hr support or to schedule an appointment, call 1-866-826-6191

or 509-826-6191.

Image by Gustavo Lanes

Good Samaritan law

Washington state laws protect you

Anyone in WA State who might have or witness an opioid overdose is allowed to carry and administer naloxone. 

If you seek medical assistance in a drug-related overdose, you cannot be prosecuted for drug possession.

The overdose victim is also protected from drug possession charges.